Re: DEADMAN RIDE

I AM SO JEALOUS!!  I love hearing about this ride but we have SNOW here and
it's COLD!!  And miserable to boot!!!  It's so hard to sit here and try to
work on my materials for our fun ride clinic this weekend, worrying about
the weather and trying not to daydream about the Deadman Ride!!  :(  Boo
hoo!!  Keep the stories coming anyway.  It may be all that gets me through
until Mother Nature stops playing April Fool's on us!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657