horse camping in Ozarks

Joylen Carlson Ridem100@aol.com
Hey,does anyone out there know of any good horsecamping areas with good trails near I 40 (I would say within 30 miles or so)in Arkansas?Any info would be appreciated.We are headed out west for a family horsecamping trip this summer and would like to lay over in that area somewhere.Primitive camping is fine.Pretty trails are much more important to us.If someone has a  private facility with access to trails they would like to share we would be happy to pay a fee etc.We are experienced endurance riders.Thanks!