A name for the online database

Russ and I are just a programmer and engineer respectively.  So
when we do something like the online ride history etc. database -
we just call it something like

The AERC on-line database

We thought it might be nicer to have a name that sounds better.

We are taking entries now for our contest to name the database.

If you would like to enter - you can post to RC but please
copy me as well at Michael.Maul@nsc.com.

The AERC office records program is named Sherlock - no idea why...

Unfortunately - we are sort of an engineering mentality in our winners
prize too.  Best we can offer is a note on the lead-in page that
says database name provided by "Your_Name" and an announcement on
RC about it.

Mike
W/CT Regions
Sunnyvale/Houston