EN: HOT OFF THE PRESS!!!

Barb Thomas thomas@amgen.com
Hey,
Did you guys get the April issue of Endurance News yet??!!!!  An absolutely awesome picture of Bob Walsh and Houdini on the front cover!!  Brought tears to my eyes and made me proud to know him!!  Kinda like when you hear America the Beautiful sung.  Houdini looks incredible, so intense and focused; you can see the love for the competition in his eyes!  There is yet another rescue story behind this horse and if Bob's lurking, he should tell it.  Way to go Bob!!

Barb
Oh, I do miss those Blue Ridge Mountains!!