stocking up

Hi,
Can you tell me how much I should worry about my mare stocking up very
slightly in her hind legs?  We just got started conditioning and I've
noticed this before riding each day, but it goes away during the ride.
She's kept in a pasture, not stalled, which is why it is probably slight.
It's not enough to be visible, but I can feel it.
Will this go away as she gets in better shape (she's been in good condition
before, but we've just started after a 1.5 year layoff)?  Is this something
that will hurt at pre-ride vet checks?  Should I be doing anything about it?
Thanks for info,
Marlene