Skeered to Ride

I'm sitting here reading everyone's stories about being afraid to ride as my
pelvis is healing.  My arabian who I have ridden for almost four years bucked
me off several weeks ago. We were riding alone on a training ride when we came
upon a bull in a pasture. He just fell apart.  He has been my riding partner
for so long - we just completed our 1st 100 miler last October but now I am
afraid of him. I just wonder if it is worth the risk of him doing this again.
I'm still not healed enough to ride. Maybe in a few weeks I'll become brave
and try riding him.  I know how you all feel. I'm sure we'll all be back on
the trails soon.
Lori Lupi
Florida