Re: RC: RE: "Old" pickups....

MARLENE.MOSS@WCOM.COM writes:

<<  But this should be an awesome vehicle once
 we get all the kinks worked out.  And a mattress fits in the back! >>

Hey Marlene!  Having slept in the back of my Suburban  at rides for the last
5 years,(I slept in a Bronco for the 5 years prior to that) I figure I'm kind
of an expert.  Here are some things I learned along the way:  Hang out a "Do
Not Distrub" sign when you go to sleep at night, 'cause being that you're
kind of in a fish bowl, your friends tend to stop by at inopportune moments
-- like when you're putting on your PJs.  If you have to go to the bathroom
in the middle of the night and the porta-pottie is reallllly far away (and
its below 32 degrees out)  make sure you wander away a bit from the Suburban
to pee -- otherwise you're walkin in it the next day.  It takes at least 2
big dogs to keep you warm at night (a small jack russell terrier just doesn't
cut it).  Oh yeah, one big husband works too, but its pretty crowded in the
back of the old 'burb that way.  Hope to heck that your horse doesn't figure
out exactly how CLOSE you are to him (mine did and perfected the art of
flipping his empty feed tub INTO the Suburban at 3:00 a.m.)  As another
Ridecamper once told me -- enjoy the fact that you don't have to drain
holding tanks or fill tanks. You can just GO.

Sylvia (looking forward to draining holding tanks and all the other crud that
goes with a camper -- FINALLY!!!!!!:))