Re: I see how all y'all get your broken bones!!!

>How about wild pigs running around on the rustly forest floor?  Or one your
>dog has flushed out of the brush right in front of you?
>
>Barbara

Or a refrigerator somebody dumped!!  "Oh-s***...time to head for the bush
cuz here come the trees!"  I knew I wasn't going to be able to clear them
sliding off the side of the saddle...and not enough time to recover and
pull myself back to center with a horse in mid panic!!!!  I'd already done
my "tree encounter" for the year and I'm still recovering from the after
effects of that one!  (I'm a real, true member of the _Tree Frogs_, our
fledgling PNER team. ;-))

Sue

"If all you can do is what you've always
done, then all you can be is what you are right now."
                              author unknown

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.