Re: I see how all y'all get your broken bones!!!

Never mind...I just found it. ;-)  Should finish the digests before I
comment...oh, well. <g>

Sue

> >I can tell you practically everything not to do, since I've done it all
> >at least once.  For instance, during the above situation I learned to
> >train the horse without the wrist loop on.  If you guys need the whole
> >story, I could print my sponge story, but it's about 1800 words, a little
> >long for ridecamp.
>
> Angie...could you do it installments?  I'd love to read it.
>
> Sue

"If all you can do is what you've always
done, then all you can be is what you are right now."
                              author unknown

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm
Marysville, Wa.