update for on-line AERC ride information

We have added the Pan Am Ride in 1999, the Big South Fork 50 in 1999,
and corrected some of the older multidays.

Rides we still have problems with(fixing now) are

19970712 50 mi. Souris Bend II
19970901 100 mi. Pan-American Championship Ride

The AERC office does count miles for some international rides such
as Dubai. Because we generate the history/summaries from ride
results - we cannot show the international miles.

Because of this - for riders who have miles in these foreign rides -
the on-line report will not reflect them.

Other than the two rides listed above - we believe the database
should reflect your record from Dec 1995 to the present.

Please let me know if you still see possible errors that are
not connected to pre-AERC membership or name misspellings.

Pre-AERC membership or name misspellings corrections should be handled
in the way posted to Ridecamp.

Mike