RE: "Old" pickups....

We just put a 93 454 FI in an 82 3/4 ton Suburban.  My husband had to learn
way more about computers than he every wanted (his hobby is muscle car
resto).  In fact, I think he now knows more than every chevy dealer in town
(ok, that's not saying much!).  But this should be an awesome vehicle once
we get all the kinks worked out.  And a mattress fits in the back!
Marlene