easy boot glue

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU IGNORE THE INSTRUCTIONS ON BOTTLES OF EASY-BOOT GLUE..........

#1. Make sure that you practice putting on the boot before you pour in the glue.
     "Don't have to do that-even though this is  brand new boot, I'm sure it will go on just like the old one.."

#2. Be sure to wear gloves.
     "I'll just be really careful--No gloves, no prob!"

#3. Be sure to protect your clothing.
     "I'll just be really careful..........."

#4. Pour 1/4 cup from each bottle into a cup.........
     "I'll just kind of approximate like I do when I cook (because I'm such a fabulous cook!!!!!!!)"

AND THE FINAL OUTCOME;

     Mixing the stuff up..so far so good. Pour into boot(seems like an awful lot) Try to apply boot...is NOT going on!!!!Trying to pry on with screw driver...pushing and pulling...HORRIBLE STICKY FOAM IS OOZING OUT OF THE BOOT!!!! It's everywhere!!!I can't hold the foot up any longer...have to set it down.My right hand is stuck to the easy boot!  The screwdriver is stuck to my pants!!Gasping for breath I try again...Hay is stuck all over the boot...and on my pants...and now on my hand and horses leg! The boot is on but it is horribly twisted...I have to take it off!!
     The rest I can't even talk about except to say...my pants are permanently rubberized - there is a screw driver forever stuck to the wheel well of the trailer - My horse still has hay stuck to her leg - my hands, three days after the "event", are the consistency of hay-infested elephant skin - and my brand new easy boot looks like a tiny bale of hay.
     SOOOOO - the moral of the story would have to be.......read the *!#!** instructions!