Suspensory Injury at Branch

Has anyone experienced this type of injury, at the branch of the suspensory?  If so the prognosis for an endurance horse?

WE have a 6 year old that injured himself last July.  We have just started him back at light work the last 2 months and is working fine, however I'm concerned about his future and potential in endurance after this injury.

Would appreciate any help with this.

Thanks,

Bernita Barfield
Southwind Arabians