Re: RC: re:Million Pines/Directions

In a message dated 4/3/00 9:07:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, SANDYSROB@aol.com
writes:

<< Does anyone have directions to the Million Pines ride, I faxed the ride
 manager over the week-end and got back the description of the ride but no
 directions.  We're comming from Florida up I-75.

 Thanks,
 Sandy >>
Sandy,
  It's located in Soperton Georgia.  Off Interstate 16, I guess you could
pick up I16 in Savannah, unless you find a better way.  Go towards Macon.
Exit number is 18 it is hwy 15 & 78. I believe it's the only Soperton exit.
You would turn right coming off of the exit from Savannah.  It's about a mile
to the turn, he should have signs up, the turn is a dirt road (was last year)
to the right.  It's the first road to the right.  You will pass two paved (or
one paved and one gravel) roads that go left.  Then it's the first driveway
on your left, and you are there.  Hope I'm not the 300th person to tell you!

See you there Nina