Re:Webcam problems and questions :)

Hi Cherry,
 Yes alot of people are interested! We're just all waiting for her to
foal *LOL
  She is actually 3 or so days over due. The image for the camera wasn't
working at first but it's back on again!
  Go here if you would like for more info on the mare and stud :-)
:  http://www.tazzysbarncam.homestead.com/index.html

Kim :)