Re: RC: Re: Fwd: RC: Re: High Standards on the TRAIL

Our CTR oganization requires that stallions have yellow ribbons and
known kickers have red ribbons.  This is usually mentioned in the ride
briefing, or at least at the rookies meeting.  It does help, because
people tend not to run up on top of you.  I have also tied yelow ribbons
on my buckets, since with CTR ride management takes your water buckets
out for you, so that maybe they will not put the stallion right in the
middle of the action.  Every little bit helps.  I also bought some
yellow buckets, but I haven't taken him anywhere this ride season, so it
didn't get field tested.  I figured if I write stallion on them, other
riders will also be aware.

Carol in FL