Re: RC: questions with foals....

----- Original Message -----
From: Lif Strand
2)  Latest we ever had a horse grow was when he was 7.  Grew an inch in height, and a halter size.  3/4 Arab, 1/4 Welsh pony.  Lif

Thanks-I noticed on the sale page a Prarie Park horse (Rushcreek breeding) listed as 15 hands at age 4-should mature to 15.3.  Does it make sense that a four year old would grow 3 inches?

karen

BTW-I think that an arab that is 14.2 is a fine size-however occasionally I long for something taller-being almost 6 feet myself!