Re: Fwd: RC: Re: High Standards on the TRAIL

I have heard that some clubs or trail riders use a yellow ribbon on their
stallion's tail. Have you ever heard of this being done?  Do you think it's
a good idea?  Just curious what you thought of that.  I agree that touching
noses is not too smart...even my "sweet" gelding will squeal and strike out
sometimes and you just can't predict when or what will precipitate it.
Just common sense!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.