Re: RC: Re: Fwd: RC: Re: High Standards on the TRAIL

Our old riding club had a virtual rainbow and it really helped.  Ribbons
were placed in the forelock for biters, tail for kickers, and all round
for stallions & green horses.

Red = kicker/biter
Yellow = stallion
Green = green horse (newbie)

Imagine what a green stallion who kicked & bit would look like!
Fortunately, the stallions that went out were well behaved.  (phew!)

Linda