-----Original Message-----
From: kaling@flash.net [mailto:kaling@flash.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2000 10:38 PM

Folks, I need to know what, if anything, I need to do for the horse I just
bought.  She's almost 4y.o., and gray, but was born chestnut, and has dark
eyes
and skin.  In New Mexico, melanoma is considered a real risk with light
horses.
Does she need protection, and what, and where?  Thanks!

Katherine, Tsabre (the old gent), Kumar (hot stuff), and Maya (the silver
bullet)