looking for rider records online

The following question has come up a number of times today.

Why am I in there twice or it doesn't have all my records?

when you search for a name - look for both

first_name last_name
.
.
.
.
last_name, first_name

if a common set of letters in the search - these may be separated
by some scrolling down the list.

one name usually has - no id after it in red.  this means pre-aerc
number or missing aerc number in the records.

also look for "creative" spellings of your horse name if some records
are missing.

or go to the ride that is missing and see how the name was spelled
there.

Mike