Horse on 30 day trial-update

Annette Jacobs wildpony@san.rr.com
Hi guys,
I just wanted to give you an update on the arab gelding I have
on 30 day trial.  This is the horse that had challenged, bit
& kicked at me.  (but he had been locked in a 24x24 too long)!
I am happy to say that with a little TLC & a daily work he has
now turned out to be a good boy, although a little too mouthy
still.  When I arrived at the stables today, he nickered to me
for the first time.
Now he just needs to pass his vet check.
Thanks to all the folks who sent me encouraging words.
Annette