skyhooks

Dovie Pickering dovie@aci.net
Both my husband and I have the Skyhook on our trailer.  The only trouble that we have had is that the bungee cord type lead rope Iis not long enought.  So we added climbers web to make it easier for the horse to reach the water bucket and thire feed pans on the ground.  At frist my husband thought that the sky hook was over-engineered and that it did not have to be that strong.  He has since found out that horses can just about destory anything.  And the maker is right here in Reno and installed it in one day.  My husband installed his own.  So so far they have worked great but time will tell.  Dovie