Re: _Equus_ and Slant Loads

I can tell you from experience that my horse just hated the slant when we
first got it.
My reliable loader would not even get in. Not even go near it he said.

What does he know.
We persisted, have seen that he gets to the destination cool and
comfortable.
He really does ride better in it than the old two horse.
I made my decision to get a slant while following my friend up some wicked
Vermont hills while her horse just totally relaxed. Mine was bumpy in his
two horse.

Dolores
Braken Schips / Entwood Racing Siberians - Morgans Too!
"Authority without domination, Love without subservience, Respect without
fear"