Horeback riding:Blonde joke

This was e=mailed to the group list and I thought it was hilarious!!! ;)

 Kim

>This is a oldie but goodie! Every time I read it I laugh.
>A blonde decides to try horseback riding even though she has had no
>prior lessons or experince.
>She mounts the horse unassisted and the horse immediatly springs into
action.

It gallops along at a steady and rythmic pace but the blonde begins to
slip from the saddle.

In terror she grabs for the horses mane,but can not seem to get a firm
grip,she tries to throw her arms around the horses neck but she slides
down the saddle anyways.

The horse gallops along seemingly impervious to its slipping
rider,finally giving up her frail grip the blone attempts to leap away
from the horse and throw her self to safety,unfortunatley her foot has
become
entangled in the stirrup,she is now at the mercey of the horses
pounding hooves as her head is struck against the ground over and over.

as her head is battered against the ground she is mere moments away
from unconsiousness,when to her great fortune!!
Bill the wal-mart greeter sees her and unplugs the horse!!!

I laughed so hard at this I had tears falling down my face!