Re: RC: re cribbing - what about chewing?

At 09:16 PM 3/24/00 -0800, Carol wrote:
Even worked on one that "ate" my car when I first got her. (That made for some interesting conversations with people before being repainted. Some even thought all the marks were from cougar claws).

We've got some of those horse created "cougar claw" marks on our BMW.  We have to warn everyone who comes here not to park their vehicle out with the horses.  Don't know why they do that - and why they only choose nice cars not old beat up trucks.

Hey - you shut up there - you know who I mean.  My BMW really was a nice car (a long time ago OK OK).  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES   www.fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for health, horsemanship, the internet & your life
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
Internet Research * Web Design * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options