Re: RC: Howard's story

In a message dated 3/24/00 1:03:41 PM Pacific Standard Time,
fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:

<< Hey wait a minute - what about me?  I'll ride at 6-7 miles an hour for
 beer... well, maybe for a good glass of merlot.  Lif

Hmmmm, me too!  (make it a nice chilled Chardonnay though).  Hey, this could
evolve into a whole lot of drinking and a whole lot less riding :))  "Course
I'd ride for margaritas too if anybody's offering.

Sylviia