Englewood CO Boarding, Sorry bout the "word wrap" or lack thereof!!!

Denise Jenkins seeherfly@earthlink.net
Hi Everyone, have a golden opportunity to get my horse out to
Denver area in Mid April.  I need to find a boarding facility
with places to condition for endurance, I have no truck or
trailer so this is a "have to have" situation:)  No use havin a
horse if I have no place to ride him, right??:)If anyone knows
of a good place on the Englewood side of Denver, please contact
me as soon as possible. I rented where I could afford out here
and that was Englewood.  All the endurance folks I know so far
are in the mountains:)  Hope to meet some out this way and hope
fully be boarding with some other endurance people:)

Thanks to all, Denise:) in Englewood, CO:)