Re: RC: Fw: Re: Dance Line

That is admirable....but lets face reality....does anyone
live by the credo???  I wish I could.  But I know there are
some days that I force Phoenix to do things he doesn't want
to do.  Am I a bad horse owner...don't think so.  Remember,
it is all part of being the Alpha Mare.  We all make them do
things they don't want to do...who are you kidding.  If a
horse had a choice, do you think they would go out and do 50
miles in less than a 12 hour period.  NOT.  It isn't in
their nature.  The best we can do for these animals is take
care of them, make sure their health is sufficient to deal
with what we are asking.  We owe them that much.  And if
they crash, we owe them the best vet care money can buy.  We
have domisticated them, let us take care of them.
Diane