Dance Line

I give Howard a lot of credit for writing about all that happened to Dance
Line.  But I've been kicking myself, ever since I first heard that Dance had
gotten into trouble, for not saying something before the ride.

When Howard talked about his plans, he said he wanted to race Angie, even if
only for one or two loops.  My gut reaction was:  "Are you out of your mind?
On your first 50 with this horse?  Have you learned nothing on Ridecamp?"

But for some reason, this one time I kept my mouth shut.  And I regret it.
Maybe it wouldn't have made any difference, but at least I'd know that I had
tried.

Cindy