Re: Dance Line

I read Howard's conclusion after my e-mail, but maybe, I
missed a second part???  It still didn't sound like he was
racing.  And even if he was, no one deserves to hear what
Tina wrote.  We all make mistakes in life...part of what
makes life.  The problem is that our society has become so
self=righteous that we feel we can condemn anyone and
anything.  Do you remember the days when you could spank
your child in the store for misbehavior and not get child
welfare called?????  I do.  Maybe we need a little less
interference from the self-righteous groups to get this
country back into shape.

OK, I've got my flame retardent suit on.  But come on folks,
think about it.  Why does anyone have the right to tell me
how to live my life?  Yes, if I'm beating my kids and my
spouse, please call someone and stop it.  But, day to day
living is not your decision it is mine.  Please do stop
trying to tell me how I should be living my life...it is
mine.  I will live with the consequences...not you.
Diane