Fwd: Howard and Dance Line

---- Begin included message ----
So glad to hear Dance Line is OK.
I'm almost 50 years old now, and one of the most important things I've
learned in this life is to follow your instincts, or that little voice in
your head, or whatever you want to call it. I can't tell you how many times
in my life I've said to myself, after the fact, "Why didn't you listen to
yourself?"
Sorry for what you and Dance went through--thanking my lucky stars right now
that I haven't had that experience.
Don't give up, though, take the experience and learn from it and GO!

Linda
---- End included message ----