thanks!!!Cribber girl

Thank you!!!Thankyou!!!!! Thank you!!!!! I see that true desperation does transmit over the internet! I appreciate all the suggestions!!! I do have a mracle collar on him. But he has found ways around it-lowering his head to chew, turning his head to chew, or just tolerate it so he can still get buzzed. He is kept with my 2yo gelding and  the oddest looking pony you have ever seen. (Pony won't play gameswith them, to much effort)  I find if he is stressed he will crib and such wind more. Last year I let a friend use him for 15mile comp and she trailer him home- he had a fit throughout the entire ride, kicked in trailer, and actually pulled a bar off the window (BRAND NEW SUNDOWNER) nOW WE KNOW no one WILL EVER TRAILER HIM FOR ME!!!!!! But for the most part he is  very laid back, just likes alittle buzz throughout the day. Thank you again!!! I will continue with miracle collar and try to deter him with fencing options and monitor his teeth closely. Thank you again, your help means the world to me!!! Montie Schutz