RE: begging for help

I have no experience with cribbers, but have you tried the commercially
available devices, like cribbing collars, "zappers," etc.?

Maybe because endurance horses are not pampered pets, but active working
animals, we have less percentage of cribbers and hence no replies.  This is
just a guess, I may be totally wrong.  I just felt kinda talkative today.

Kathy