begging for help

I wrote in to ride camp for the first time for help with my cribber only to get no response, no even a "sell him quick!". I was hoping with all the years of experience I am adressing at ridecamp someone would have some sugesstions. I would greatly appreciate any you may have , or that there isn't anything else I can do. Thank you for your time and consideration. Sincerely, Montie Schutz (member of gldra, adra, iaha)