Re: Wintec Adjustable Tree Saddles

I recently purchased a Wintec 500 dressage saddle in wide, and then
changed the gullet to the xwide.  You can get it from Stateline Tack--it
may not be in the catalog but they do carry it.  The xwide fits my Arabs
well, the wide was too narrow.  Your horse and mine must be about the
same size because I have also recently tried out the County WB and
needed the #5 tree in the WB, and #4 in the County Competitor.

I bought the Wintec 500 dressage model because the ap was too forward
for me.  The dressage works much better for me.  And I like those
adjustable knee rolls too.  And its easy to change the gullet yourself.
Are you sure the 2000 is self adjustable or do you have to take it to a
saddler to open it up?

--

Regards,  Susan

L. Susan Brown-Leger         Marine Chemistry & Geochemistry Department
email: sbrownleger@whoi.edu                    Mail Stop #25, Clark 410
phone: 508-289-3246                Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
fax:   508-457-2193                                Woods Hole, MA 02543