RE: saying 'thanks' to SI for the article

Not sure if Amanda sent everyone this nice little note, or recognized
me as a fellow Time Inc.er, but this is what she sent to me:

     Thank you! I've had so much positive response from endurance riders
     about this- proof that it is a strong, supportive community!

     Cheers,
     Amanda

     I thought that was nice.  I have a copy of the article if anyone would
     like it.  Just send me your address.  (Probably not very corporate
     minded, but I sure wouldn't have wanted to buy the whole magazine for
     that one article.)

     Kenzie & Zane
     Birmingham, AL
     http://kenzie_k.tripod.com/zane.html