Re: RC: BON dumps trainer!

Hi!
Just curious.....was your trainer's first name Gretchen???. I had a trainer like that years ago with that kind of attitude. She was very talented, but made me feel like a real dud. After my horse & I began to win over her at small schooling shows she actually came up & drew a sign on the ground in front of me & said that I would be "hexed".  It was a waste of her efforts to "hex" a Christian. I did get rid of her as a trainer, however. Good riddance.
carol
oregon