BON dumps trainer!

I broke the spell of the "pocket-book" eating dressage trainer (whew!....that
was close).  My mare will come home the end of March!
She actually was a very talented trainer I understand.  She was very psychic
and offered to "extract" the soul of my mare (due to abuse in her past) for a
fee.....a certified shaman she called herself.  (Is soul extraction legal in
the state of Arizona?)
I've been under her spell for so long, I need to catch up on the current
laws.  Some of her training must have rubbed off though, as I feel more
psychic now.  I predict this trainer will be casting a few less spells in the
future!  THANKS TO ALL OF YOU IN RIDE CAMP FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
BON (grin)