Boarding in the Santa Monica Mts (California)

Dear Ridecampers:

I'm talking with UCLA about a job and have no idea what this means regarding
my horses (2) - I'd like to have the 9 yr old somewhere with trail access to
the Backbone Trail.  The baby will have to be at a barn with an arena for
training purposes, hopefully also in that vicinity (Topanga Cyn ?) also,
optimally, with trail access.  Really need an idea of what to budget/also
availability....to know whether I can afford to accept the position, or
no.....

Please respond privately to:  tamara_combs@hotmail.com

Tamara,
Cody and Dancer, "Ah, mom, we have to be in the trailer HOW long, AGAIN !! "