Re: RC: Wearing Easyboots

In a message dated 3/21/00 6:30:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sbrown@wamedes.com writes:

<< Getting the Easyboots off is not too bad...but
 putting them on still takes me a while...so...if I go for a ride in the
 late afternoon and then again the next morning on an LD (for instance,)
 should I take them off after each ride and reapply before I leave
 again...or can I leave them on overnight and then remove them the next
 afternoon? >>

Provided they are properly cut and fitted (and you don't want to be riding in
them if they aren't!) this sure shouldn't be a problem.  I've seen a few sets
pretty much stay on for the duration of a multi-day, for instance...

Heidi