Re: Horse Training HELP!

> P.S.  The instructor loves to tell me how uncapable I am and how everytime
I ride her, she (the trainer) has to spend 2 days fixing her.  I have lost
all confidence in myself and my decisions.  HELP.
> BON

Change instructors.  Even if you are incapable, which I doubt, if I was your
instructor it would not be my way of  encouraging you to improve.

Sounds to me like your instructor is trying to make sure your horse stays in
his/her barn as long as possible.

Heather
SW France