Re: RC: Easy Boots

Echo,

If you get a great tip please pass it on.  A couple
years ago I used some older foam (with vet wrap thank
goodness) once and after trying every solvent gentle
enough that I was willing to try it, WD-40, rubbing
alcohol, acetone .... and trying to freeze the boot
as well I ending up picking the foam out with a
pliers.  -it was brittle and kept breaking off
or I would have just pulled it out in the 1st
place.  I always used vet wrap with the foam
and when the foam was newer the vet wrap pulled
off the horses foot and then I was able to pull
the vet wrap and foam out of the boot together.

After the pliers incident I decided I didn't need
to use the foam anymore.

Teresa