Re: real gas out issue

And therein lies the problem. The only way it will work is if people
permently and routinely drive less/drive smaller vehicles. Give up your
horses (or at least any need to trailer) and trade the truck for an Escort.
The needed time frame is something on the order of months, not days. But
like most folks on this list, I am not trading in my truck, so I have to dig
deeper and give up something else.

Duncan Fletcher
dfletche@gte.net