Deadman 50 FULL

The Deadman 30/50 Ride filled up on this last Friday. We only have room
for 100 horses this first year. If you sent in an entry  AND are not
called about a wait list or that it is full, then you are in. Wait
listed persons will be notified before the Wed. of the ride week.

Next year we plan on having unlimited entries, but this first year we
need to check things out, like space, water, trail, volunteers etc.

There will be a silent auction and raffle as part of the fund raising
and a feast to behold.  The rains have greened everything up and the
flowers, WOW!

This ride is a fund raiser to purchase access for the Cuesta Sespe Trail
and into the wilderness areas of the Los Padres National Forest.

Steve Shaw