Re: RC: Re: HRM most used features?

In a message dated 3/20/00 8:17:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
mmieske@netonecom.net writes:

<< I wish I had gotten the simple HRM.  I record my own observations and I
 guess, it's just too darn advanced for me!!  :)  I just don't use all the
 bells and whistles!!  I suppose I should learn how and put it to use!!

 Maggie Mieske >>

The neat thing is to get the computer interface and software for the memory
watch and then you have a graph of the entire workout.

ti