Re: RC: cruppers

In a message dated 3/20/00 8:49:43 AM Pacific Standard Time, MtnRondi@aol.com
writes:

<< I put my bit either in my sleeping bag or under my pillow at night on cold
 rides. >>

Our LQ may be pretty humble, but we keep EVERYTHING inside when it's cold,
and I think our horses appreciate the fact that ALL tack (even saddles) is
warm on really frosty mornings.  (I know *I* wouldn't want some ice-cold hard
thing put on MY back early in the morning!)  My husband has put three ropes
up that run from ceiling to high on the wall, and they are just right for
saddle "racks"--plus it keeps them up out of our way in a confined area.

Heidi