Re: RC: Re: Horseshoes???

OK, without offending my farrier....the good ones are hard
to come by.  How do I ask him what kind of shoes he is using
on my horse?  I know that sounds dumb, but I've never
questioned him.  The shoes stay on, the horse is always
sound, he doesn't overreach, interferre or any other thing
that  could possibly happen.  Or do I just shut my mouth and
not ask?
Diane & Phoenix (my manicure looks good)