Re: Re: Horseshoes???

We have a lot of soft sand in our area and some rock.  As I told Trish, we
had a light year and only had a couple of 50s on that pair....it was during
my bout of pneumonia so we didn't get as many conditioning miles on them as
I might normally have.  But I still think they wore better than I thought
they would.

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.