Re: RC: HELP!!!!!

In a message dated 3/15/00 11:50:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
woa@stormnet.com writes:

<< Looks like there is a VIRUS on ridecamp. I got the same message. Now we
 have to figure out whether we have it on our mail program, or whether it
 is just generated by ridecamp (hopefully). >>

Hmm, I thought it was just somebody who programmed their e-mail (probably
through that dang Outlook thing) to send automatic responses that they'd be
out of town.  I (no expert here) don't think its a virus.

Sylvia